WHAT'S UP NEXT?
- 2016-2017 Season ends with Recital.
- Dancers that completed the full season will receive Placement information mid-July.
- Returning and New Students register for new season week of July 17.
- 2017-2018 Season begins August 7, 2017
- Classes run August-June (11 months)
- Performance opportunities mid-year (winter) and end of season (summer recital). Students should consider these performances as an important part of the class/level curriculum.
- Classes are taught in a progressive structure - commitment & dedication is required from students.
TECHNIQUE ONLY CLASSES
- Classes run August-June (11 months), Drop-Ins are welcome.
- We suggest taking these as a supplement to existing lessons.
- Level A= 1, 1A, 1B
- Level B= 2-3
- Level C= 4-5
New for this season...
- Men's Tap (18+)
- Acro - Advanced
- Pointe Ax
- Essentials Division - This class teaches the fundamentals of each genre.
- Pre-Professional Track
- Friday AM Open Ballet
- and more coming soon!