TICKET SALES BEGIN SATURDAY, May 12, 2018 12:00PM. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS.
Impact Dance Center showcases our dancers in 7 different and unique shows held at the beautiful La Mirada Theatre. Please read all information to assure you are purchasing ticket(s) for correct day and time of your dancer's performance.
There are no refunds or exchanges on ticket purchases.
The link to the online ticket purchasing site is posted under the 'BUY TICKETS' tab at the top of the studio website.
ALL SHOWS HAVE RESERVED SEATING.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
Back for 2018 is our Premiere Seating where you can experience the performances in one of our preferred seats.
Premiere Seating $20.00 (not including processing fees) and are located in the center of the first 9 rows of the beautiful La Mirada Theatre (Row C 5-30, Row D 6-32, Row E 6-32, Row F 9-34, Row G 9-34, Row H 11-36, Row J 11-36, Row K 13-37)
You can purchase these seats by selecting 'Premiere Seating' during your ticket purchase.
Recital Ticket Purchasing Instructions 2018
Things to know before you buy
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SHOW ASSIGNMENT(S) BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS. LOG-IN TO YOUR STUDIO ACCOUNT AND CLICK 'VIEW MY DOCUMENTS'
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON TICKET SALES.
All studio accounts (tuition, costumes, etc.) must be paid in full before any family member may purchase and/or pick-up recital tickets.
RESERVED SEATING Your seats for Recital 2018 are reserved and selected when you purchase your tickets. We recommend you make your purchases as soon as possible to select your preferred seats.
HONOR SYSTEM You'll notice the max ticket purchase is set to 16 on the ticket website. This is to accommodate our families with multiple students per show. We ask you to not take advantage of this technical inaccuracy. The maximum number of tickets per show, per student remains at 8. Purchases found to have excessive tickets will be voided.
WHAT IF I NEED MORE THAN 8 TICKETS? You will be able to purchase 1-99 additional tickets on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 12PM. We limit the 'advanced' sale tickets to guarantee all of our families a seat in the theatre.
WHAT IF I AM SEPARATED FROM MY DANCER'S PARENTS? Please discuss ticket purchasing situations among your family prior to May 12, 2018. The 8 ticket maximum is per student, not per parent. If your name is not listed as the Account Holder on the studio account, you are not permitted to purchase tickets at that time and will need to wait until General Ticket Sales begin on Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
HOW DO I RECEIVE MY TICKETS? Tickets will be available for pick-up at Impact Dance Center Los Alamitos beginning Monday, June 11. Accounts must be at a $0 balance to pick up tickets. Tickets not picked up at the studio by Saturday June 23 will be available for pickup at the theatre Box Office
CAN I PURCHASE MY TICKETS IN PERSON OR IN THE STUDIO? All tickets are sold through La Mirada Theatre (Box Office, Phone, or via studio website). There will be a laptop available at the Los Al studio for your convenience.
PRICING Tickets purchased between Saturday, May 12, 2018 12:00PM - Saturday, June 23, 2018 11:59PM are as follows: VIP Seating : $20.00, Standard Admission $15.00 Tickets purchased on or after Sunday, June 24, 2018 online or at Box Office (Box office open 30 minutes before show) are as follows: VIP Seating: $25.00, Standard Admission $20.00
- We verify your ticket purchase by the e-mail address we have on file at the studio. Please make sure that the e-mail address you submit with your ticket purchase matches the 'account e-mail address.' During the first 4 days of ticket sales, Non-account ticket purchases will be voided. Please log-in to your studio account to verify your account information is correct.
Prices do not include $2.75 per ticket service fee. This fee is applicable on all purchases.
Per the Fire Marshall, Children Age 3 & Over must purchase a ticket at regular price. Lap sitting is for children Age 2 & Under.
- If you are not participating in the 2018 recital but wish to attend the performance, please make your ticket purchases on or after Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
- Dancers do not need a ticket as they are participating in the entirety of the performance.
- The first 4 days of ticket sales are for account holders only. We reserve the right to void ticket purchases made by names other than what we have on record with the front desk. Please verify the names we have on record.
- ACCOUNT BALANCE REMINDER - If your account balance is not up to date, you will not be able to purchase tickets. TICKET PURCHASES MADE BY ACCOUNTS WITH OUTSTANDING BALANCES WILL BE VOIDED.
- PLEASE CONFIRM WHAT SHOW(S) YOUR DANCER IS IN BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS as there are no refunds or exchanges on purchased tickets. All 7 performances are listed in the ticket purchase area. Please double check that you've clicked the correct performance before you start the seat selection process.
- Please review your purchase before clicking 'BUY' as any and all ticket purchases are non-refundable nor exchangeable.