We are firm believers in the mantra 'It's never too late to be who you might have been' and our newly launched Beginning Teen Program provides that opportunity to grow and experience dance. Designed for the Beginning level dancer Age 12 and older (including those placed in Entry & Level 1), the Beginning Teen Program offers a range of classes including Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Hip-Hop, & Lyrical. Dancers in this program can take a selection or all of the class offerings. In addition to participating in Impact Dance Center's annual performances (Winter Fantasy & Summer Recital), these dancers will have special opportunities to train alongside our talented faculty during specialty workshops and events held throughout the year.
- Beginning Teen Ballet Mon 7:30 CYP with Ms. Sandra Godinez
- Beginning Teen Hip-Hop Tues 8:00 CYP with Mr. Chadd Moreau
- Beginning Teen Jazz Tues 7:00 CYP with Mr. Devinn Harris
- Beginning Teen Jazz Thurs 8:00 CYP with Ms. Ellie Sabry
- Beginning Teen Lyrical** Mon 6:30 CYP with Ms. Ellie Sabry
- Beginning Teen Tap Tues 8:00 LOS AL with Ms. Erinlynn Scott
**Requires concurrent enrollment in Jazz and/or Ballet at student's designated level.